mercoledì 16 dicembre 2009

I'm feeling strange.

It's December 17 and I'm sitting here, wearing a white converse t-shirt and black short leggings. Is there anything stranger? And I'm not even feeling this Christmas atmosphere. Is it because we haven't decorated the Christmas tree yet? Probably.
Last year I hated Christmas. Well, it's not like I love it, now. I sincerely prefer Halloween.
I forgot what I wanted to post today.
I'm just going for saying: I AM UTTERLY SICK!
I mean, wouldn't you be mad if people thought you were a fan of Michael Jackson only after his death? Well, if you were his fan. God damn it, after 7 fucking months people still think that?
Thank God this is my blog and nobody who I really know reads it (now) so nobody will think I'm annoying or something. But since this is my closet, my blog, Ima say what I want.
Who's the annoying one? Me freaking out on Michael or some stupidhead who still tells me that I'm his fan only after his death? I mean, it's normal that his songs are still stuck in my head since June.
You'd be thinking, didn't you just say that you're a fan of Michael before his death?
Yup, I am. When I said June, I meant the whole month. Michael died on June 25, right? Which is like the end of the month. I love Michael since like, the first days of June. Funny thing, isn't it? But it isn't my fault, I didn't plan it. Now I'm just always blessing that day when I randomly wanted to listen to Billie Jean.
And now everybody thinks all that shit maybe just because I didn't tell everybody that I liked Michael Jackson, because I didn't write on Facebook something like "I love Michael Jackson!!" (actually I did something like that. But who gave a damn?), because I didn't tell the whole world about my latest passion?
When I started liking Jay-Z I wrote it on FB. So if he dies next month (I seriously hope not) I'm sure I told almost everybody. Clever, huh?

Ah. I remember now what I wanted to post. My wishlist :)
Of course, I'm not going to receive any of the items in it, or at least I'm going to receive just a couple of them. But whatever.



Umm, so.
5preview tee: isn't it awesome? I love it. They ought to sell it in Milan, and my brother is going there on Friday. Mmm...
5preview necklace: same.
Jesus Piece: you know, the one that Kanye always wears. I'm not that into Jesus but it's cool.
Rayban Wayfarer: that's a limited edition with the New York street map printed... they're like, some of the best sunglasses I've ever seen before.
Retrosuperfuture: I don't really know wheter they're called Super or Retrosuperfuture. This pair with the sideviews are pretty cool, Rihanna has them.
These two pair of sunglasses are some of the items I'll never get.
Lady Gaga Heartbeats: I always wanted those Beats by Dr. Dre, they're amazing!! These by Gaga are the shit!
Umm... I don't really know the name of that pin but I love it. If my mom didn't toss my Legos I could make it myself
Liquid Leggings: those in the picture are by Versace, anyway, but of course I ain't getting Versace leggings.
Jean Jacket: Godddd I want one so bad!!!!
Michael Jackson Pin: any jean jacket always needs "a little more booty". Some pins are perfect. That's the pin that Kanye has in "American Boy" video, and I have no idea of where I could get a pin like that, but I want it, so it is in my wishlist.
Balmain Boots: ahahaha. Yeah. Balmain boots!
Chistopher Kane tee: that Gorilla next to Michael (at least I guess it's a gorilla) was a part of them Christopher Kane amazing t-shirts. I love that kind of print! They inspired me sooo much!
Christian Louboutin Studded Slippers: I love anything studded. Those shoes are fabulous!!
Comme Des Garçons Shoes: aaah! Aren't they too cute? I love them! I think they're my favourite shoes this winter.
White Fedora Hat: I don't want it because it's some Michael thing. I always wanted one!!
Mich..umm...Yellow Shirt: it's not like I want Michael...well, it's not that I don't want him, but... Ahh fuck that, I just want a yellow shirt.

When I did my wishlist I forgot to put something.


Rayban Clubmaster: aaahh...


Nike Air Yeezy: don't you think they're the best sneakers ever?


Alexander McQueen...boots??: *faints*


Ato Cow Hide: I can't find any "Ato" website, nothing. *sighs* I love them.

1 commento: